Friday, October 25, 2013

Fancy Folds Card Class II

I held this class in late August and early September for two different groups of customers and a couple of them were unable to attend on the dates that I had scheduled so we just this week got them all caught up so I can now post the cards we did.  Due to the plethera of product used, I am not going to list it all, but I will post all the photos at once.  The first one we did was the Napkin Fold Card and used The Birthday Sketches stamp set and Birthday Basics DSP:


This next one is the Neverending Card and I used Polka Dot Parade DSP and the Cycle Celebration stamp set:



The next one is the Cascading card: I used the Flower Shop stamp set and Posey Punch and the Bird Punch for the leaves and one of my favorite stamp sets Really Good Greetings:
The next one is my "go to" card for gift giving in the form of cash or gift cards, it's the Box Card-LOVE making them. I used the Gingham Garden DSP pack and Kind and Cozy stamp set.

The last one is just a simple Stair Step card.  I used the stamp set Blast Off and Brights cardstocks and inks for this card:
I have so much fun teaching these classes, because it challanges me to step out of my simple thought process but I love seeing the ladies excitement as they finish them and just say WOW!  I already have my Fancy Folds III class in planning stages and will be posting the details for that early January!  Hope you have enjoyed some fun cards today, now go stamp something!

0 comments: