Monday, August 12, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin-July Addition




I decided last night to actually open my July MPP and DO IT! I put together one of the "original" ideas and then made two cards out of the remaining materials! (Not to mention, that you get stamps and ink spots to KEEP and REUSE!) So, pretty much I used all the product in the box as I said, but added a couple of pieces of Early Expresso Baker's Twine to the first card and a scrap of DSP from the Birthday Basics and that was it! Well, except for the couple pieces of cardstock for the cards,  and I stamped out an image from the Lovely Label stamp set for the second card, but as you can see it is minimal and there's endless possibilities!  Its going to be fun to receive them every month and see what can be made out of each one!  And did you know...........that now through August 31st  you can get the NEXT TWO MONTHS for $10.00 (THAT INCLUDES SHIPPING!) Go ahead, TRY IT! Just remember to add my name as your demonstrator! 
https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/

1 comments:

lmel09 said...

Too much fun James! I love what you've done!