Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Christmas Collectibles


Here's my other couple of things I just couldn't wait to get opened up and play with.  The Christmas Ornament Punch and WASHI TAPE!  This card is so stinkin' simple, that I could whip out bunches easily and in no time.  I started with a Very Vanilla Cardstock base and added another layer of VV and stamped it first with Season's Greetings in Early Expresso ink(just in case I stamped cattywompass!) and then added my Season Of Style Washi Tape(#132155) across the front of that.  I then punched out the Christmas Ornament Punch from Silver Glimmer Paper FIRST, then punched around it using my 2 1/2 circle punch and popped it up on top of the tape so that it showed through.  I added a Very Vanilla Seam Binding bow to the top of it.  See, I told you it was easy!

0 comments: