Friday, June 14, 2013

From My Heart Blog Hop Card #2

Okay so this card is about NEW COLORS and the clay flowers.  I started off by using a Very Vanilla  base and added a Crisp Cantaloup layer that I embossed with the Mosaic Embossing Folder.  I cut down another piece of Very Vanilla and layered it with a Baked Brown Sugar piece ran through the Big Shot using the Lattice folder and wrapped in a piece of Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon tied around it.  I stamped the image on Very Vanilla in Baked Brown Sugar and again on a piece of Crisp Cantaloupe and just cut out the word "friendship" and popped it up on top.  I then added some  Crisp Cantaloupe reinker to some Clay and kneaded it until I got the right shade and then pressed it into the Silicone Mold and stuck it in the freezer for 2 minutes.  (I let it air dry overnight once it's out of the mold).  I then painted on some Crystal Effects for shine and used several Glue Dots to hold it onto the ribbon.  I hope you are enjoying the Blog Hop, you should head on over to Pam's blog next:

http://www.stampininthesun77.blogspot.com/ 

2 comments:

Debi said...

I absolutely ADORE this card!!!

lmel09 said...

Love this James! And congrats on the Blog Hop too!