Thursday, June 27, 2013

Diorama Card-Hostess Appreciation Event



I'm back to some Hostess Appreciation pojects!  This is a Diorama card I had them make. It's another one with lots of In Colors and new product! The card base is made of Baked Brown Sugar, and Pool Party and the center is Strawberry Slush.  I ran the Baked Brown Sugar through the Honeycomb embossing folder and the front is stamped with the flower from Blooming With Kindness stamp set in Pool Party Ink onto the Pool Party cardstock.  I took my 1 3/8 circle punch and punched out three times on the front to make the window. For the middle section I stamped the Stipple Butterfly with Strawberry Slush ink onto Strawberry Slush cardstock. All three layers were sponged with Soft Suede ink and then assembled to make the card.  For the front, I stamped a small butterfly from the stamp set Papillion Potpourri in Strawberry Slush ink onto Strawberry Slush cardstock and used the Butterfly punch to punch them out, and make them 2D and added some itty bitty pearls to the center. I stamped the sentiment from the stamp set Happy Day(one of my new faves!) onto Very Vanilla cardstock with Soft Suede ink and sponged the edges.  And then, I used some of that AWESOME clay dyed with Strawberry Slush reinker and put them into the silicone molds and added them to the front of the card to finish it.  This is one of my favorite color combos now!

0 comments: