Sunday, June 9, 2013

Dapper Dad!

Okay, so here is the last of the taunting RETIRED stamp sets! lol (Told you I was WAY behind)....This was a card inspired by Minders.  I changed the DSP and the colors on the card to make it my "own"...
I used Basic Gray for the first color layer, and then cut down some Real Red and Pool Party for the front of the "shirt" and ran the Pool Party through the Big Shot and Chevron Folder, used my 3/4" square punch to put a notch in the top of it and used the Distresser Tool to rough up the edges. I then added two black brads from the Nuetrals brad pack. Stamped a bow tie from the stamp set Dapper Dad in Basic Gray onto Whisper White and fussy cut it out, and stuck a couple of Dimensionals under it, and stamped the sentiment from Delightful Dozen in Basic Gray.  Pretty simple card, but loved it for Father's Day.

0 comments: