Saturday, June 29, 2013

Chalk Talk Clothespins with a side of Washi

As I continue on with the Hostess Club Appreciation Event projects, I wanna say it wasn't until after I took this photo and uploaded them that my flowers look so bad...lol.  They must have lost their luster in transport.  They should be much more scrunched, but my days are so busy, I don't have the time to go retake and upload right now so bear with me.
I started by stamping an image from the new stamp set Chalk Talk stamped onto Whisper White with Basic Gray ink cut out using the Big Shot and Chalk Talk tags Framelits.
And for the clothespins....that AWESOME Washi Tape makes it so EASY to make these in such a short time! I used the Gingham Garden Washi Tape and since there is three designs, we did three clothespins which worked out nicely to fit on this tag.  After covering the clothespins, I punched out 3 each of the Island Indigo, Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight cardstock with the 7/8" Scallop Circle punch and scrunched them all up, unfolded them, stacked each color together, and pierced a hole in the center of each stack and added one of the NEW Candy Dots and brads to the center. I then pulled each layer back up towards the center to make it more full (as stated before, they look weak now...lol). I hot glued them to the clothespins and also hot glued a magnet to the back so that I can use them on the side of my file cabinet to hold stuff.

0 comments: