Monday, June 17, 2013

Blog Hop Card #3~Bermuda Bay Birthday!




MAKE A WISH!  I loved this set from the last mini catalog and we won it at Regionals for a Booking Incentive!  I paired the set with two new colors! Bermuda Bay and Pistachio Pudding!!  I started off by running a layer of Bermuda Bay cardstock through the Big Shot with the HoneyComb folder, sponging the edges with Soft Suede and layering it onto a slightly larger piece of Bermuda Bay.  I colored in the cake layers with Pink Pirouette and Soft Suede Markers and stamping it onto Whisper White cardstock.  For the tab at the top of the cake, I punched out a piece of Soft Suede with the Petite Curly Label punch and folded it over the top and tied some Linen Thread into a double bow. I punched out a Itty Bitty flower from Bermuda Bay, crinkled it a bit and added a Basic Rhinestone to the center.  I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in Soft Suede onto Pistachio Pudding cardstock and punched it out using the Fancy Label Punch and sponged the edges and then added it to the card with Dimensionals, finishing it off with some Basic Rhinestones!  I hope you are enjoying the Hop so far! We have some VERY talented ladies in SU!  Head on over to Pam's Blog......click on the link below!
http://www.stampininthesun77.blogspot.com/

0 comments: