Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Triple Gate Easel Card #5

 This is the final card from our Fancy Folds card class.  The original idea is not all mine, I changed up a little bit of it and made it mine.  The original came from Tanya Bell, one of our Australian Demonstrators, so she's my hero.
The one thing I really liked from this card was do you recognize this set? It's the CUPCAKE (Hostess Set).  I know, we turned it into a martini glass!  We stamped the cupcake glass dome in Melon Mambo and the stem of the glass with Daffodil Delight.  I tied a bow in the intersection of them because I was "off" a bit with my stamping.  My olives are made using Old Olive cardstock and Melon Mambo punched out with the 1" and 1/4" circle punches adn adhered to real toothpicks.  I used the Good Cheer stamp set for the sentiement and the two side drinks.  To hold back the side easels, I used Brights Glimmer Brads(turqouise) and for the main easel I cut Old Olive rick rack from the Tasteful Trim die and popped them up on dimensionals cut ever so tiny.  I also used Daffodil Delight Polka Dot Prints paper and Tempting Turqouise , Melon Mambo, and Old Olive cardstock for the base. I hope you have enjoyed the cards from the Fancy Folds class, if you are interested in future classes like this, contact me.

0 comments: