Monday, May 13, 2013

Fancy Fold Double Pocket Card #4


Good morning! Two more Mondays of school for the year and I'm pretty chirpy about that especially since I have had some sinus crud and taking meds to help sleep while having it, makes my morning hard to get out of bed, so I cannot wait to sleep in a little here soon.  Here is the 4th card we made at our Fancy Folds class.  It took me a bit to catch on to this card, and now that I know what I'm doing, I  will be doing this type of fold for a Fancy Fold card swap at Convention this year! Once again, I used the Tea For Two Designer Series paper for the outside and for the strip on the front of the tag.  For the decorating part, I used the Apothecary dies to cut the Island Indigo label, the Scallop Oval Punch for punching out the Champagne Glimmer paper and then stamped the sentiment from A Word For You in Calypso Coral onto Very Vanilla cardstock and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch. Under that is a strip of Early Expresso, with a strip of Very Vanilla over it.  I needed to use up some of the Salebration buttons so we threaded a piece of Early Expresso cardstock through the buttons and then glue dotted them down.  The tag is pretty simple, it's a piece of Early Expresso cut at 2 1/4"x 4 1/2" and layered with Very Vanilla a 1/4" smaller and then added scraps of Tea For Two DSP to the bottom.  I punched out a Champagne Glimmer and Island Indigo using the Large Elegant Butterly punch and adhered them together and used Glue Dots to stick them to the tag, and then punched out a " circle out of Expresso and folded it over the top and stapled a piece of ribbon to finish it off. Tommorrow, the last of the cards from this class....

0 comments: