Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oh, Hello!

I finally got around to taking photos after a really busy month!  I am going to share the photos of my All Ocassions Stamp a Stack everyday this week.  This first one I am posting is an idea of an idea I saw on Pinterest. I added some more components to the original idea and changed the color scheme up. I used Summer Starfruit cardstock for the base, and then ran a layer of Crumb Cake cardstock through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots folder on top of the base.  I then used one of our Doilies and layered onto that a Cherry Cobbler chevron from the Oh, Hello stamp set, cut with a layer using the Oval Framelits.  I then glued some Summer Starfruit Stitched ribbon down and stamped the Thanks So Much in Whisper White ink onto Crumb Cake and "banner edged" both ends and stuck down onto the ribbon with Dimensionals.  I finished off the card by using Mini Glue Dots on the back of a flower from the Flower Trim and added a Large Pearl in the center.  ** I died the flowers in a ziploc bag using reinkers and water**
Come back tommorrow for another card from our stamp a stack!

0 comments: