Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy I Do Day! Stamp a Stack #5


Okay, so for those of you who attended, please note, there are not as many Basic Rhinestones on this card as YOURS! lol, Now before you think I "tortured" you and made you put on those pesky(BUT BEAUTIFUL) things to the amount that I did....I took some off of mine to use on another project, yes, I said, ANOTHER project! Now, before that makes you scratch your head, it happens alot more than you know in my house...I somehow cannot make a card without them and when you use them as much as I do, then you run out quickly!
Okay so this one is pretty simple...I ran a layer of Whisper White cardstock through the Elegant Lines Folder and layered onto a Whisper White card base. I cut Basic Black circles using the Circles #2 die and used the 1 3/4 Circle punch for the layer of Whisper White that I stamped the Happy I Do Day on.  If you click on the photo, you will be able to see the little Rhinestone I used on the top of the ring. I punched out a Small Butterfly from Cherry Cobbler cardstock and adhered it with Glue dots and added another Rhinestone..(see why I don't have any ever...). I then added 3 flowers from the Flower Trim with Glue Dots and  I finished it off by spritzing with my mixture of Shimmer Mist Paint and rubbing alcohol.

 ****I dyed the flowers in Cherry Cobbler reinker and water for a couple of days in a ziploc bag and then air dried them on paper towel for a couple of days.

0 comments: