Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Petite Snowman

This was one of our projects at our Downline get together.  It's using the Petite Purse die yet again, out of the box.  I just loved the idea of a snowman (remember I posted my reindeer a little while back?-yep, same die!)  So I cut a purse using Whisper White cardstock, and cut off the purse flap(don't have to, just preferred it that way) and assembled it with some Mono Multipurpose glue and sme silver brads.  I then cut Basic Black cardstock to make a hat. I punched out eyes using the 1/4" handheld circle punch, the hearts from the Owl Punch (one of THE most versitle punches ever!) using Cherry Cobbler cardstock and my Basic Black marker to draw on the mouth.  I just cut a scrap of Tangerine Tango for his nose. I then punched out a flower from the Boho Blossom punch out of Silver Glimmer Paper and threaded a Brights Button(purple one) with some Wild Wasabi cardstock and glued it all down to the snowman's hat.  I put a couple of Lindor White Chocolate Truffles inside! Come back tommorrow for another project from our Downline Christmas Get Together.

0 comments: