Thursday, December 6, 2012

Joy at Christmas

This card was super simple as you can tell. It was an idea I had for a demonstration, make and take, for a workshop, but it just didn't make the cut.  So, I decided to just post it for the sketch idea.  I cut strips of various sizes from the Candlelight Christmas DSP, and made them into banners hanging down, and cut a solid piece of Real Red cardstock the same way and layered it over the top of the DSP. (I wrapped a piece of Early Expresso Bakers Twine around it before I adhered it.) I then stamped twice the Joy at Christmas from the Perfect Punches stamp set, once in Lucky Limeade and then again in Real Red, punched out the LL layer with the Scallop Punch, and the Real Red with the 1 3/8" circle punch and layered it with a Dimensional.  It all sits on two different sizes of Very Vanilla cardstock.

0 comments: