Monday, December 24, 2012

Gingerbread Easel card

I can't take all the credit for the layout for this card, HOWEVER, I did change it up with different colors and ribbon, embellishments, etc. to make it my "own".  (I got the original from Heather Summers-thank you!) This was our final project from our Downline Event. I want to do a Fancy Folds/Techniques class in the spring, this is one of the ones we would do(different layout of course). I won't bore you with all the details, because there are so many, but I will give you the list of what I used.  I used Soft Suede cardstock for the base layer, and layered on top the Midnight Muse polka dot paper from the 2012-2014 Paper Pack. I used some Raspberry Ripple in there also and used Very Vanilla to stamp the gingerbread (Scentsational Bundle) and Merry Christmas from the Little Labels. I used the Window Frames framelits from the Holiday Mini(squeal! they are carrying over!), some punches and of course the lucious 3/8" Stitched Ribbon in Midnight Muse.  I added some mini brads to his belly and some Basic Rhinestones to the bottom panel of the card.  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year....I will be back later this week!

0 comments: