Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Fancy Favor Cup of Cocoa


A couple of weeks ago, our Co-Founder Shelli Gardner, posted an idea for this Fancy Favor die on her blog http://soshelli.com/so-shelli-blog/?currentPage=3.  I have since used the idea for two different events, my Hostess Appreciation night and my Downline Event (this one pictured).  I used Deck the Halls (retired) fabric and tore strips and adhered it all the way around over the top of Cherry Cobbler scallop, using the Tasteful Trim die.  I then cut a snowflake from the Snow Flurry die from Very Vanilla cardstock and placed a Glimmer Brad into the center to hold them together and then a Glue Dot to stick down to the box.  Made the handle from punching the 1 3/4" circle out and then centering the 2" circle punch over the hole in the paper and punching, then cut it in half, scored it and glued it to the side of the "mug".  I then added  some hot cocoa packets, marshmallows, and a peppermint stick inside.

0 comments: