Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christmas Cheer

I figured I better get my last Christmas cards from our monthly class up on my blog since I only have a couple more days left to do so! This one is so cute and fun.  I used the Top Note die and got two pairs of shoes out of one die cut.  I cut it into 1/4ths and the punched with the Ornament Punch the wider space (close to the toes) and the 3/4" Circle punch for the ankle(shoe opening). I cut strips of 1"x 2" strips from the World Spectacular DSP pack and adhered them to the shoes and down to a piece of Old Olive cardstock ran through the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder. Love the Champagne Glimmer paper, so those are the punched out with the 1/2" circle punch and added to his tip toes.  I tied bows from 1/8" Black striped ribbon and glue dotted(that's a word, right?) them down.  Finished up by stamping the Christmas Cheer in Basic Black onto Basic Gray cardstock using the sentiment from the stamp set Sweet Essentials.  Stay tuned for the next two cards from class and then I will have two Valentines cards to show you~ Hope you are all ready for Christmas! 

0 comments: