Tuesday, October 23, 2012

No Peeking Twisted Card

So, I needed to step away from my craft fair stuff for a bit and just stamp for fun.  I had this tutorial lying in my pile of "want to try" for a week or so and just hunkered down and made one. It literally took me less than 10 minutes, including the stamping!  I just adore the characters in the stamp set No Peeking and the Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper has my favorite red, Cherry Cobbler, so how could I have gone wrong. I have to say that I broke the seal finally after 5 months on my Doiley Die! CRAZY! Anyway, I colored the penquin with markers, Gumball Green, Basic Gray, and Cherry Cobbler and then stamped it onto Very Vanilla cardstock and punched it out with the 1 3/8 circle punch. I stamped the To/From in Gumball Green and also onto Very Vanilla cardstock and then looped some Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding ribbon through the end.

0 comments: