Monday, August 13, 2012

Kindess Matters Hostess Gift


I forgot to post this a few weeks back, and as I was browsing my photos thought I should share. I finally this summer had some spare time for FREE stamping, just challanging myself to make stuff I have wanted to make for the fun of it, and after I made this, I gave it to one of my hostesses.  It's a OSW (One Sheet Wonder) box and cards.  Get this, it uses only 1 1/2 sheets of DSP, and 3 pieces of cardstock! (and of course some scraps of some too).  Anyway, I used the stamp set Kindness Matters, and Melon Mambo and Soft Suede Ink and cardstock.  I love the Antique Brads, so I thought one would be nice in the middle of the flower. I used the 5/8" White grosgrain ribbon and the 1/8" White stitched ribbon.  I tried to do the masking on the butterflies, but they kind of got a little messed up, so next time I know not to do that last. 

0 comments: