Saturday, August 18, 2012

Keep Calm and Eat a Cupcake

I am SOOOOO happy that this Hostess set was re-released back into the catalog!  I made this card in June when I got my preorder and shortly after I made it, Stampin' UP! had to pull the stamp set from ordering because of an infringement on the whole "Keep Calm" verse...but all issues have been resolved and we can now use it and advertise it.  This card was made using Raspberry Ripple and Daffodil Delight ink and cardstock along with Whisper White.  I punched out the cupcakes, also in the set, with the 1" Cirlce punch.  I ran the Daffodil Delight cardstock through the Stripes embossing Folder and then stamped the word "and" twice, cut one out and popped it up over the other with a Dimensional. (All the cupcakes are popped up on Dimensionals as well).  Enjoy, there will be more of this stamp set in the future....

0 comments: