Sunday, July 22, 2012

No Peeking!

Gotcha! You're PEEKING! lol. I just held my annual Christmas Stamp a Stack this month and one of the stamp sets we used was called No Peeking! I love the character like images in this stamp set.  I keep my cards simple for the stamp a stack because I want to remind those that card making in mass quantities doesn't have to be so labor intensive that you lose interest, so just a few things and you can make cute cards and lots of them.  I had 30 ladies in attendance and I think they all enjoyed it very much  and so did I!  Things went REALLY smooth...Anyway, I used the Designer Series Paper, Be of Good Cheer, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler cardstock, Gumball Green ribbon, Early Expresso Ink and some Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details(on his nose).  All in attendance recieved the clear mount stamp set More Merry Messages to take home and use for making MORE!  I hope to have a great turnout for my next Stamp a Stamp in the Spring for All Occasions!  Tommorrow basic card #2.

0 comments: