Monday, July 16, 2012

CHEERS!


Well, this is my card that dedicate to all of those who I know that earned the Hilton Head Getaway! CHEERS TO YOU!  I saw this card on a blog and knew it would be one that I wanted to try when I got some time, and what better time to create then when you have tons of new product that hasn't been used! so, I brought out Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple and Summer Starfruit cardstock and inks and started stamping!  It's a 5 1/4 x 12 piece of Old Olive, scored with the Simply Scored tool, at 2,4,8, 10, and then cut from the middle of the outside panels up to the top and then fold. I used the Happy Hour Stamp set that I also just had to have, and stamped it in the RR and OO inks, and stamped one extra umbrella and cut it out, and, yes, popped it up on top of another one.  I then added some Basic Rhinestones across the front on top of a sliver of Summer Starfruit.  I hope you enjoyed today's card, believe it or not, I have one for each day this week! 

0 comments: