Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bootiful Occasions

Okay, am going to admit that this stamp was the FIRST one I just had to have out of the new catalog!  I cannot stop playing with it.  This week is the Stampin'Up! National Convention and I am not attending, and I am sad, but am BLESSED beyond anything I could imagine to be going on a trip with SU! in the fall. (And I WILL be attending next year for my 10th Anniversary with SU! for THEIR 25th Anniversary!)  A gal on Facebook thought it would keep our minds off of going this year by having a "Non-Convention Goers" card swap.  I must say, it was nice to get all those cards back in the mail just in time for me to start seeing all the posts about those who ARE going and how they were leaving for Utah that day.  Anyway, here is my card and I am sure you will all be seeing more of it in the near future!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card!!!! GREAT job! The more I see this stamp set, the more I think it is going on my next order!!