Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Everyday Elegance Simply Sent Card Kit and Box

I had a workshop last night, and was asked to show the Simply Sent Kits. I wanted to show the simplicity of the card kits and how by using one ink pad, one stamp set with images and one set with sentiments, how many different cards you could do and not spend a fortune, especially for the first time stampers.  So, I tweeked another card I saw to showcase the simplicity, BUT, those who know me, know that I am always thinking outside the box when purchasing all of our products.  So, I ALSO made this box from ONE card from the kit! Isn't it cute? Anyway, it wow'd them and I was happy with how it came out.  We as always had a great time at the workshop. ****THESE SIMPLY SENT CARD KITS ARE ALL RETIRING! ****** Stay tuned for two more projects we made at the same workshop!

0 comments: