Monday, April 2, 2012

Sweet Shoppe Vanilla scented card

This is one of my last workshop cards I did for SAB. I used my color coach for this one because I am not a "purple fanatic" so I had to find some colors "out of my comfort" zone to go along with the Wisteria Wonder in the DSP on this card.  So, I chose Cherry Cobbler and Pink Pirouette(the cherry on top).  I stamped the cupcake stamp with VersaMark ink and heat embossed it with Vanilla Scented Embossing Powder in the Occasions Mini, onto Crumb Cake cardstock and cut it out.  I then stamped the So Sweet in Cherry Cobbler.  And for the Large Pearl, I used a Sharpie Marker and colored it close to Pink Pirouette as I could, but it's more like Pretty in Pink.  I used my Edglelit die and cut out one in Wisteria Wonder  and layered it behind the cupcake cutout.  I tied a nice big Cherry Cobbler bow around the whole thing and viola! 

0 comments: