Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sweet Shoppe Umbrella Treat Holder

I made this umbrella treat holder because I have been wanting to make something 3D for fun for a long time, and this tutorial sat in my files forever.  I used the Sweet Shoppe DSP from the Ocassions Mini which is only around for a couple of weeks(actually, 9 more days) and PS I Love You also from the mini! I used Four Frames which is still in the current IB&C.  I used Calypso Coral for the box to hold the treats, and I used my Big Shot and the Scallop Circle die for the umbrella.  I then had to free hand the handle and attach it to the inside back of the box.  I punched out the tag using the Fancy Label Punch and the 1/8th hole punch to string my White Baker's Twine through to attach to the small cello bag.  I then tied a 3/8" White Taffeta ribbon around the candy and sat the whole thing down into the umbrella. Took me know time at all, and I love how it came out!

1 comments:

Michelle H said...

Super Cute Jamie!!