Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Easter Basket/Punch Art Bunny

I had this tutorial for a long time now and finally got around to trying it.  I had fun making it and have big plans for it for something for summer themed.  I had a BLAST making the bunny, made them last year too, but this is so cute and so little.  I used the small oval punch(body), 3/4 circle punch for the head, and 5 Petal Flower punch for the ears and of course those Itty Bitty punches are some of my FAVORITES!  I added a pearl to his tail to give some depth.  I used the 1 3/4 circle punch for the tag and punched out Basic Gray cardstock, stamped the Happy Easter in Basic Black onto it from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and tied it onto the basket with the White Baker's Twine.  ****Pardon the extra little hole punched over on the right hand side, truly didn't see it until after I uploaded it*****

0 comments: