Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tree of Sympathy/Stamp a Stack card #2

Here is card #2 from our stamp a stack.  (We did 5 cards, Baby, Sympathy, Masculine Birthday, Wedding, Get Well and Thank You's were optional).  This was our Sympathy card. At first, I was concerned that the colors were all wrong for sympathy, but then I remembered times that I had to send them out and thought, the whole meaning for sending sympathy is to "brighten" someone's day while sending the message that you are sorry.  So, I used Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, and Pool Party.  I used the tree from Forever Young stamp set(by the way that reminds me of one of my favorite songs), the sentiment from Petite Pairs, the 1 3/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches, Butterflies Embosslit die, Lattice embossing folder, and of course, the Basic Pearls.  I thought it turned out pretty good.  Stay tuned for card #3 tommorrow.

0 comments: