Friday, February 10, 2012

Sprinkled Expressions St. Patty's day card

I used the Sprinkled Expressions SAB set (FREE choice with $50.00 purchase) and the Sincere Salutations stamp set to make this St. Patrick's Day card.  I stamped the heart 4 times in Garden Green, then punched out hearts from the Owl Punch from Gold cardstock and glued them on. I then ran the whole thing through the Lattice embossing folder.  For the stem, I punched in a little ways on Garden Green cardstock with the 2 1/2 circle punch and then a little bit more to get the size I wanted.
I then stamped Good Luck on Whisper White in Garden Green ink and punched it out with the Fancy Label punch and popped it up on Dimensionals and added some gold brads.  It's hard to see, but I spritzed it all using my FAVORITE handmade Shimmer Mist spray in Champagne!

2 comments:

kilroy said...

I kept looking at your card and wondering how you got the "white spots" on the card. Then I read the stamp set, duh, now I see it. What a great way to use the heart.

Bandon, Oregon said...

Oh My Goodness... What a GREAT use of that stamp set!!! Wonderful!

Faith