Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Lots of Hearts!

January card class brought lots of Valentines Day card and this was one of my favorites.  I tweaked some leftover kits that I had and made mine going horizontally versus the one we did in class which was vertical and at the bottom of the card.  I also added Silver Glitter paper to the first heart instead of the Melon Mambo DSP that they used in class.  I LOVE the Heart Embosslit and we figured all three classes, it cut over 200 hearts! We then used the Large Heart Punch for the top layer of them.  There's that PS, I Love You set again! (have I told you how much I LOVE Valentines Day?) Then we tied a peice of White Baker's Twine to an Itty Bitty Button and stuck it to the heart that said "love you"...

1 comments:

Danni said...

This is such a pretty card!! Really striking!