Saturday, September 17, 2011

Out on a Limb double technique


Okay so I have to admit the layout is not my idea, but I changed up the colors and so now it is...lol I did this card for a THO workshop this past week and I had so much fun showing how to use the Simply Scored board and the Big Shot and embossed only the two ends. Then I stamped the limb in Soft Suede and the owl in Indigo Island then punched out More Mustard flowers from the Itty Bitty punch pack, and do you NOT just LOVE those teeny tiny silver brads? Then I pulled out the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and stamped onto Lucky Limeade and punched out with the Word Window punch. Then I used our gorgeous Black Dotted Scallop ribbon.
Stamps: Out on a Limb, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink: Soft Suede, Island Indigo
Punches: Itty Bitty Punch pack, Word Window punch
Black Dotted Scallop Ribbon, Mini Brads
Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots folder, Simply Scored tool

0 comments: